Business diagnosis or health check refers to the process of assessing the performance of each functional area of an enterprise or business, with an aim of identifying those functional areas that perform better and those that are not performing as per the set plan.
Thus an independant business diagnose helps you to adapt your strategy in turbulent times to increase your business‘ growth.
When do you need to get your business diagnosed?
• When the performance of your business has tremendously gone off the set plan under a specific period of time
• If you are passing the company on to a family member, transforming it or selling it and willing to know its range price in the market
• To be aware of your strengths and weaknesses in order to know where to focus
• To have an accurate picture of your financial resources and profitability
We have discovered that even profitable businesses can have hidden inefficiencies with a consequence that many tens of money in additional profit are lost.
To successfully run a business requires the owner/manager to be skilled in all areas of business management. Or to hire employes skilled enough to faciliatete the owner of the bsuiness to reach her or his business objectives and goals.
At Indigo Int. we firstly get the owner/manager to recognize the problem areas within the business and secondly, work together a plan with a set of proposed solutions to keep the business performance on track.
We appoint a dynamic management consultancy team to review every facet of your business. We will ask you a series of probing questions designed to expose the strengths and weaknesses of your business. It will imply many suggestions to improve your operational efficiency and profitability.
What are the objectives of the Business diagnosis?
• To allow you to examine your entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses.
• To allow you to formulate your entrepreneurial objectives in the short/medium/long term.
• To allow you to review the strengths and weaknesses of your business and formulate procedures to rectify the weaknesses uncovered, or alternatively to exploit the strengths.
• To allow you to formulate your business objectives in the short/medium/long term.
• To prepare you for the very important task of planning the future of your business.
What are the benefits of business diagnosis?
There are many benefits that can be obtained by diagnosing your business:
• There are an enormous number of activities you can undertake to improve your business. Business diagnosis can help you identify which of these choices will be the most effective in growing your business
• Business diagnosis saves time and improves returns by providing more accurate and effective decision making
• Business diagnosis allows you to identify business goals and to describe them in concrete manageable terms
• Business diagnosis provides you with a benchmark against which to measure your progress
• Business diagnosis will provide a holistic analysis of your businesses covering financial, staff structure, resource and client productivity, management issues, lifestyle, representation systems and leadership.